Thursday, October 18, 2012

Halloween crafts

Sometimes I wish I lived in the US. Halloween is one of those times. Would love to decorate my house wit pumpkins, and eat pumpkin and have kids coming to us trick-or-treating. Oh well. Halloween is not as big here. To buy a pumpkin costs a fortune. Here are some Halloween crafts that I might do anyways. And we are actually having a Halloween party at my job so I might do some Halloween crafts with the kids. 



Links via Pinterest.

Will definitely do the shadow paper skulls, bats and owls with the kids to decorate for our Halloween party.

3 comments:

  1. Halloween is pretty good :)
    You don't have to go as far as US, althugh in UK is apparentely not as big.
    I am totally getting a pumpkin this year - one at least bigger than my head ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is probably bigger in UK than here. They sell some pumpkins here but that's about it. As a teenager we used to have scary movie marathons and have sleep overs on halloween :D...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag gillar inte Halloween, men jag gillar Halloween-pyssel förstår jag nu... :) :)

    Kramar

    ReplyDelete